MANUAL WAREHOUSE 1
Central American company of the Cosmetics and Beauty sector.
Accelerated growth of domestic demand in the country, with little room to grow in the distribution center and without availability of a new batch for expansion.
- Radio frequency
- Picking performed by scanning a barcode (zero paper) that operates through a wireless network
- Manual picking lines
- Organization of the flow of merchandise and resources
- Higher inventory accuracy
- Scalable and flexible solution
- Customer service improvements
- Preparing effective orders
- Low maintenance and service costs
- Solution zero paper
- Reduction of returns by mistakes
- Better planning and management of capabilities
You will now see that we have placed chronologically within time the process design, development and implementation of the distribution center.
Identification of several opportunities to develop a logistic solution
Project start SOBEK logistica is chosen as integrator
Master data is provided by the customer
Preliminary analysis of data
Purchase orders Mezzanine, Rack systems, handling equipment, others
WMS configuration Development of interfaces , testing & installation
Arrival & installation of racks and technology
Testing Customer and Provider integration tests